You can send a message to our technical support team with your bug reports or ideas. All errors found will be corrected as soon as possible.
Technical support for FlexGraphics is provided via electronic mail solely.
Messages of registered users will be processed first while demo-version users will have to wait for their turn. To get the priority technical support you must register your copy of FlexGraphics library.
Please provide us with the following information when contacting tech support:
- problem description along with the actions being taken before the problem occurred;
- FlexGraphics library version;
- your operating system version (9x, NT, 2000, XP);
- development tool version and build number (Delphi/C++ Builder).
You can also send a message to our development team with your ideas regarding FlexGraphics library improvements (new features, functionality etc.)
FlexGraphics technical support:
FlexGraphics purchase questions:
February 17, 2019
- FlexGraphics v1.80 release !!!
- Support for Delphi/CBuilder 10.3 packages;
July 23, 2017
- FlexGraphics v1.79 release
- Support for Delphi/CBuilder XE8, 10, 10.1 and 10.2 packages;
September 17, 2014
- FlexGraphics v1.78 release
- Support for Delphi/CBuilder XE4 - XE7 packages;